[FemaleFakeTaxi.com] Ava Austen - I'm sorry I fucked your wife

Posted: Category: PREMIUM CLIPS Views: 1 168
[FemaleFakeTaxi.com] Ava Austen - I'm sorry I fucked your wife

Date: 2018
Genre: Cheating, Outdoors, Car, Taxi, Sex, Handjob, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering, Facial, Cumshot Clean-Up, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary
Description: Ricky Stone got in the cab today, a Hungarian bloke who was on his way to West Malling to see his friends. Ricky asked me if I knew any Hungarians, and it took me a minute, but I realized I had a Hungarian woman in the cab twice recently. Turns out she was Ricky's wife! I tried to apologize, but surprisingly, Ricky wasn't angry... he was turned on! Ricky and his wife were swingers, so I asked him bluntly if he wanted to fuck me too. I was game for it, he looked good, and I could tell he had a good cock, so I got into the backseat to compare his technique with his wife's! We made out a little and Ricky sucked my tits, then I gave him a sloppy blowjob and he ate my pussy. I had a hard time choosing whose tongue I preferred, they were both amazing! It was such a beautiful day that we got out of the cab and Ricky fucked me doggystyle on the hood of the car, then I wanked him off for a huge facial.
Models: Ava Austen

Get an PREMIUM ACCOUNT for Faster & Unlimited download, with NO waiting time!!!

Info File:
Size: 402 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 34 min 21 s
Type: 480p

Preview:

Download File Takefilelink
Popular
Popular tags