[GFRevenge.com] Julie Rocket - Redhead Redemption

Posted: Category: PREMIUM CLIPS Views: 1 666
[GFRevenge.com] Julie Rocket - Redhead Redemption

Date: 2018
Genre: Amateur, Couples Fantasies, POV, Heels, Hotpants, Blowjob, Sex, Cum Shot, Pussy Licking, Redhead, Shaved, Latin, Blowjob - POV, Woman (20-29), Indoors, Cum on Ass
Description: I whipped out the brand new camera I bought to show my girlfriend Julia Rocket but she didn't want to take a look considering the fact that I caught her as she just got out of the shower. Julia was acting playful and shy, but I knew that this sexy redhead wanted to show off for the camera! Julia started putting on various outfits, showing off her sexy fit body--including some really short denim booty shorts that showed off her tight ass. Julia put on a few different outfits for her friend's 21st birthday. Julia put on this really revealing blue dress in which she exposed her sweet, perky nipples. I was hoping that once she got all dressed up that she'd be more than willing to let me undress her! My sexy redhead girlfriend needed some help with her necklace so I helped her out with it, which is when she noticed the boner I had in my underwear! I could tell Julia was hungry for my cock, because she immediately started to toy with me by acting like she didn't want to fuck. After a few minutes, I showed Julia how hard she was making me and this cock craving slut dropped to her knees and started deep-throating my rocket! Before long, Julia wanted me to slide my big cock right between her dripping wet pussy lips and pound her pussy from behind! I was more than happy to oblige since all I could think about was covering her gorgeous ass with my hot cum! Good thing I bought this camera because I look forward to sharing more sex tapes of this redhead with you!
Models: Julie Rocket

Get an PREMIUM ACCOUNT for Faster & Unlimited download, with NO waiting time!!!

Info File:
Size: 341 MiB
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 28 min 18 s
Type: 432p

Preview:

Download File Takefilelink
Popular
Popular tags